Photo

ROR 5-29 Pictures and review (better late than never, right)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 DLyteful

DLyteful
  • 879 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:00 PM

Ok, so I’m bad and never did a review after or posted pictures when I got back home from my wedding on May 29th. (sorry girls) I’m still not going to really do a review there are TONS of ROR brides on here now and I think this site and its archives is just a blessing to any bride getting married there. So I’m sure the things that would be in my review has been said over and over. So I’ll just give a little general rating and a line or two.

For those of you who want to skip straight to the pictures here is a link and I’ll put some into the page below.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

Great review. Glad to hear everything went well minus the room issue and the rain. The pictures are really nice. Thanks for sharing!

#3 quiche

quiche
      • 71 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:00 PM

Great review! Beautiful pics....beautiful bride!! Glad to hear that everything went well. The small bugs in the rooms worries me though. I totally do not do bugs especially indoors where it's supposed to be comfortable. Did they bite? Were they in the beds?

#4 Chantal85

Chantal85
        • 224 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for the review! Your pictures are great. I absolutely love those shots. I'm assuming you did a trash-the-dress. How did you feel about it? I'm debating doing it myself.

#5 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
          • 261 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

Great pics. Glad to hear all went well....minus the rain lol. Thanks for sharing.

#6 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

Great review! I will make sure to shut my suitcase ..i have a tendancy to leave it open and just throw clothes as I wear them..*lol*.
              Sounds like you had a super wedding and will have lots of memories.
              congratulations!

#7 DLyteful

DLyteful
              • 879 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

Thanks ladies!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by quiche
                Great review! Beautiful pics....beautiful bride!! Glad to hear that everything went well. The small bugs in the rooms worries me though. I totally do not do bugs especially indoors where it's supposed to be comfortable. Did they bite? Were they in the beds?
                I totally freak out when it comes to bugs, but you never saw these untill u went into a pocket that was unzipped or I would see them coming out of a bag that I moved. But I had to be paying close attention. Now that I think of it it might have only been the bags in the closet. I didnt see any in the bed and the sheets and stuff were all white so I would have noticed. It's nothing to worry about and it wont make u uncomfortable. Just zip bags up so u dont bring anything home.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chantal85
                Thanks for the review! Your pictures are great. I absolutely love those shots. I'm assuming you did a trash-the-dress. How did you feel about it? I'm debating doing it myself.
                Yeah I did a TTD and I loved it. I was totally going to do it, but was a little nervous just because of how much the dress cost. But now I'm so glad I did. What r u going to do with the dress after the wedding? Watch it get old in your closet? U should get your moneys worth. Plus my dress is not trashed. All I need to do is get it cleaned (good as new). I would recomend to everyone who has the oportunity to do a TTD the pictures are totally worth it.

#8 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

Yay, I was looking for your review and pics! Glad all went well, and your TTD pics are STUNNING!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#9 DLyteful

DLyteful
                  • 879 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jmhein
                    Yay, I was looking for your review and pics! Glad all went well, and your TTD pics are STUNNING!
                    Thanks Jmheim! I've just been lazy.....you know how it is. Thats why I'm so late.

#10 quiche

quiche
                    • 71 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DLyteful
                      Thanks ladies!

I totally freak out when it comes to bugs, but you never saw these untill u went into a pocket that was unzipped or I would see them coming out of a bag that I moved. But I had to be paying close attention. Now that I think of it it might have only been the bags in the closet. I didnt see any in the bed and the sheets and stuff were all white so I would have noticed. It's nothing to worry about and it wont make u uncomfortable. Just zip bags up so u dont bring anything home.

Thanks so much for the reassurance!! I feel so much better now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users