Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels

Daisy grossed me out! The new girls on the bus are sooooo skanky, i agree. It seems like the class of girls keeps getting worse and worse. I think I only like 1 girl on there. The one that has dark hair and dark eyes. She looks like a model. He grosses me out too...what is wrong with his face? haha I still watch it though!

Aw, yeah. I forgot about "Daisy of Love." I don't want to watch it based on the lame title alone... but I probably will. I didn't mind Daisy too much, but her weird hand movements irked me. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? She would always do this weird thing with her arms/hands when she was talking... it really annoyed me.

I know.. total skanks. Also what is with the level of fake boobs on this season? they are all huge and look like they are going to pop.

I have been a closet rock of love addict since the first one and I also was an "I love $" addict. I saw a second one of those is coming out but did not catch who is going to be in it?

I see the previews for I love $ 2 but the only person I caught that I recognized was Tailor Made who won I love New York 3. The preview is so quick!

I have to admit, I don't like Daisy, and I think it will be dumb, but I will be watching it I'm sure!