Photo

Crown Paradise Club/Golden Crown Paradise

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

Does know about weddings at the Crown Paradise Club/Golden Crown Paradise and who to talk to about planning one?

My fianc©e & I are thinking it's the perfect spot, especially with the Crown Paradise Club next door for our friends with kids.

We haven't seen a travel agent yet but hopefully we will soon. I wouldn't dream of planning this without one & a WC!!

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

The Golden Crown Paradise in Cancun is where my husband and I met, awww memories

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:44 PM

Not sure about weddings but my SIL stayed at the kid friendly one and they loved the resort, the kids had a blast! Happy planning :)

#4 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
        • 413 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

Hi there!

We actually stayed at the Golden Crown Paradise for our Honeymoon last year - and my best friend is getting married at the Golden Crown in January 2010!!! I can give you some more info when i get home - just heading out of the office right now - I will post a little later today - or you can pm me if you have any questions!

Lindsay

#5 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
          • 226 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TA Lindsay
            ...I can give you some more info when i get home - just heading out of the office right now - I will post a little later today - or you can pm me if you have any questions!

Lindsay
            Any information you could offer would be most appreciated. My FI and I want to have the wedding somewhere we've been before, but I'd love to hear how her planning is going and her experiences dealing with the hotel etc..

Thanks,
            Amy

#6 vacationsrthebest

vacationsrthebest
            • 63 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

I am planning a Feb 2011 wedding at Crown Paradise Club Cancun from advice from a travel agent and have been very happy with the value so far!

#7 vacationsrthebest

vacationsrthebest
              • 63 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

Does anyone have any reviews on their wedding at Crown Paradise Club Cancun?

#8 MichCraw

MichCraw
                • 369 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hi are  you still getting married at the Crown Paradise?? If so any information you would have from there ... would be greatly appreciated. Thinking of getting married there next year in Nov. !

Thanks Michele

#9 vacationsrthebest

vacationsrthebest
                  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:19 PM

I am getting married there in Feb but haven't had any luck hearing from past brides.

#10 Theresa

Theresa
                    • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

I have been to Crown Paradise before and we had a really great time! The "night life" was a bit slow. Not that there weren't things to do, but it seemed as though everyone left and went downtown Cancun to party. Not us! That's why we went "all inclusive". We are thinking of getting married there since we already know what to expect of the resort. And it has a special place in our hearts. I just am wondering if anyone has HAD a wedding there and could offer any advice/or information on the wedding aspect of this resort. I researched and there was a wedding package for 14 people MAXIMUM. What happens if you have more people coming? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users