Sign in to follow this  
Maura

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

My FI birthday is tomorrow and we're having a BBQ on Saturday to celebrate. I have to be on my best behavior, especially the first week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
I just found out that I am going to be seeing a guy I haven't seen in a long long time in a little over two weeks so this contest is starting at just the right time. You know, even tho he doesn't matter any more~ I still want to look good! (don't want him thinking- boy she got fat) I am going to eat so healthy for the next 14 days my body will be shocked. elefant.gif
I know what you mean, you want people to think you look just as good or better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
We just had a baby shower at work, and I passed up cake. smile159.gif
Woohoo!! Great job!!

Wow we have a lot of participants again!! I hope everyone continues on (including myself).

I am actually down this weigh in from the last week of BL2 so I great start.

Lets kick fats' ass everyone!!

WOW That pot is huge! I am going to the YMCA today at 4:30 - hopefully I make myself stay longer than 15 minutes LOL! I was doing the South Beach Diet really good for 1 week but the scale isn't moving so I went to Taco Tico for lunch. It was really good - but not a very good start to the BDW Biggest Loser! Guess I'll just have to work harder at the Y!

Are we doing the buddy's again? Does anyone know?

Way to go! The woman in the cube beside me is having ice cream cake. I too passed and am chewing my gum. Not exactly the same but I will save the calories for something else.

Didn't we exchange phone numbers with a buddy last time to stay motivated? I mean the first BDW Biggest Loser? I have Yari's phone number in my phone and I think that's how I got it LOL! Maybe it was for something else?? Sorry! I can't remember now!

I'm off to a okay start! I have a training appointment tonight at the gym so at least that will help me get there! :)

Ann i sent you my weight and the money cleared my bank...so hopefully you have all my info but forgot to add me to the listhuh.gif