Wanted: Paper Lanterns

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to see if anyone has any paper lanterns they'd be willing to sell. I'm looking for aqua or turquoise blue lanterns, bright pink lanterns, and lime green lanterns. Any size will do.

Thanks!

#2 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:53 PM

Have you checked out Paper Lanterns (Bulk) : Wholesale Wedding Supplies, Discount Wedding Favors, Party Favors, and Bulk Event Supplies ? I just discovered them yesterday. Someone else posted a link. They have a bunch of great stuff!
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

thanks! I've been looking for a while. These are the cheapest I've seen thus far

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:02 PM

I take it back... I was looking at the wrong size. These are about $10 more than ordering from paperlanternstore.com I am willing to pay $80, I just want to get more than 30 lanterns for that price.

#5 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
          • 1,016 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:46 AM

Are you looking for a particular size? I just bought a bunch at Michaels in aqua, red and white. I think they had other colors too. They are 8" and are $1.49 each. You could save on shipping by picking them up.

#6 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:37 PM

I saw those at our michael's, but I'm wanting them at least 10" in diameter. I bought some cream ones that are 10" from target. There were 5 in a pack and each pack was $7.99. I just want some blue, pink, and green

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users