Sign in to follow this  
maui_dec_08

Looking for wedding shoes...

I'm in search for a flat shoe or flip flops that I can wear for my wedding in Maui this upcoming December... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Try googling bridal flats or wedding flip flops. There are thousands of really cute shoes. My favorites are the swarovski crystals flip flops. I'm actually thinking of getting me a pair to wear on the trip. If you look around you can find some good deals too.

I love the ones that leave the imprint "Just Married" in the sand as you walk, but that probably better for after the actual wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacie3344 View Post
I love the ones that leave the imprint "Just Married" in the sand as you walk, but that probably better for after the actual wedding.
those are the ones i have! but i wont wear them during the ceremony. we are both going barefoot for that.

I have been searching for flip flops to wear with my dress too. I found these at BR the other day, and they are really cute on, I just haven't decided if I want them yet. They come in silver too.

Click the image to open in full size.