Photo

Looking for wedding shoes...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maui_dec_08

maui_dec_08
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:33 PM

I'm in search for a flat shoe or flip flops that I can wear for my wedding in Maui this upcoming December... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

#2 Jamminworld

Jamminworld
    • 136 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:18 AM

Try googling bridal flats or wedding flip flops. There are thousands of really cute shoes. My favorites are the swarovski crystals flip flops. I'm actually thinking of getting me a pair to wear on the trip. If you look around you can find some good deals too.

#3 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:39 PM

I love the ones that leave the imprint "Just Married" in the sand as you walk, but that probably better for after the actual wedding.

#4 Yvette

Yvette
        • 510 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kacie3344
          I love the ones that leave the imprint "Just Married" in the sand as you walk, but that probably better for after the actual wedding.
          those are the ones i have! but i wont wear them during the ceremony. we are both going barefoot for that.

#5 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
          • 358 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:29 PM

I have been searching for flip flops to wear with my dress too. I found these at BR the other day, and they are really cute on, I just haven't decided if I want them yet. They come in silver too.

Click the image to open in full size.
            -Rachel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users