Photo

Wedding Coordinator in Puerto Vallarta?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:54 AM

Can anyone recommend a WC in PV? I am travelling there in the fall and would like to meet with one. I am not sure if I am definitely getting married there or in the Caribbean but I would like to scope out a few venues/villas for the reception and some inexpensive hotels ore resorts for my guests. If anyone knows of a good WC that can meet with me I would love to hear from you.

Also do you know what they would charge just to show us a few places? I don't want to spend a lot of money if I'm not going to end up having my wedding there. Thanks!

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:53 PM

We have a PV WC on the forum- Mishka Designs. Also lots of girls use Dazzling Details or Prisar (I'm not sure if that's the name of the company though.) Did you search the forum? We have to have listings of WC somewhere.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7037 Here's an older thread but it lists some WC.

Good luck.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

Thanks ladies, I'll check them out!

#5 delauren

delauren
          • 84 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:27 PM

I've had a couple friends use this company for their wedding coordinating and have been so happy. VERY classy and hip looking weddings...

Puerto Vallarta Wedding | Planning | Catering | Events

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users