Photobooks: Snapfish vs. Shutterfly

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 RBakker

RBakker
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

Hi All,

Rachel from Shutterfly here again. I got to thinking about how sfly photo books can help brides save money, and actually found a lot of great examples on our public Gallery - Shutterfly Gallery | Free Online Photo Book Sharing | Browse All Categories.

A lot of brides who post in the Gallery mention that photo books are a lot more cost effective than traditional wedding albums, plus they made great keepsake gifts for family, friends, guests, etc. - since they are easily sharable.

Just thought I would put that out there. If you have any questions about Shutterfly and wedding photos or photo books, feel free to ask. I check this thread fairly often.

Thanks!

Rachel

#42 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

Hey Maura, I was wondering if you actually ever got the prints from shutterfly and snapfish to compare? If you did, what did you think? It's really crazy I'm reading this today, cause I just finished making one book w/ shutterfly (and I love them, just haven't done a book w/ them) and i'm uploading photos to build 2 more books, right now. I hadn't even really thought about if snapfish might be better. These are Christmas gifts, and I really want them to be great!

#43 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

I forgot about this thread. I made one with about the same title.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31172

#44 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jacilynda
          Hey Maura, I was wondering if you actually ever got the prints from shutterfly and snapfish to compare? If you did, what did you think? It's really crazy I'm reading this today, cause I just finished making one book w/ shutterfly (and I love them, just haven't done a book w/ them) and i'm uploading photos to build 2 more books, right now. I hadn't even really thought about if snapfish might be better. These are Christmas gifts, and I really want them to be great!
          i posted my review above. shutterfly won in all catagories. I was not thrilled with the quality of my snapfish books.

#45 rach220

rach220
          • 532 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:11 AM

I use both sites for photos, and take advantage of whichever is cheaper at the time or is sending me more coupons...

I have 2 photobooks from shutterfly that were free (paid for shipping) and I love them...but those are the only ones I have. As others have said, I probably wouldn't pay $30 for the books (unelss they were gifts) but getting them for free is worth it and they are great quality!

Married July 16, 2009
            Aventura Cove Palace Resort
            Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#46 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
            • 455 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:46 AM

Thanks for sharing. This thread is insightful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users