Photo

How much does work suck after a 3 day weekend??!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:13 PM

LOL thanks...I'm off to go shower now, I've been in my jammies all day and it's 3 pm - gotta love a day off :P

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild
      I'm on a 4 dayer so I'll let you know tomorrow lol...but I assure you it will suck!
      Although it will suck, the best part about those weeks is that by the time you return, it's almost weekend again. At least that's the way I look at it since I'm a lazy turd on ALL Fridays. LOL
      Happily married since 2008

#13 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

Hi Christa. Love the rug! Looks like the colors will go nicely with the colors in the room. Overstock is great. I am coming off a 4 day weekend. Took Thursday off to veg and ended up cleaning my house. Never ends!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by starchild
          LOL thanks...I'm off to go shower now, I've been in my jammies all day and it's 3 pm - gotta love a day off :P
          Yeah, you had to throw the jammies in there, didn't you?? Dang. I am jealous. HAVE A BLAST!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kathie
          Hi Christa. Love the rug! Looks like the colors will go nicely with the colors in the room. Overstock is great. I am coming off a 4 day weekend. Took Thursday off to veg and ended up cleaning my house. Never ends!
          Thanks Kathie! I must recommend a do-over for your 4 day weekend gone awry. Cleaned the house?? That's blasphemy!

#15 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

This monday, in particular, sucks!!

Not only does a monday after a long weekend suck, but my Monday started with an 830am performance review.... to which I did NOT GET ANY RAISE!!!! Are you serious? Lovely way to start off this monday.

some bs about not being with the company long enough and there is a "policy" yeah. whatev.

#16 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              This monday, in particular, sucks!!

Not only does a monday after a long weekend suck, but my Monday started with an 830am performance review.... to which I did NOT GET ANY RAISE!!!! Are you serious? Lovely way to start off this monday.

some bs about not being with the company long enough and there is a "policy" yeah. whatev.
              That is straight up BULL!! Did you at least get some good feedback & promise of future riches??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users