Photo

I'm a newbie, I'm getting married this year, and still don't know where!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn(soon to be)Weatheral

Jenn(soon to be)Weatheral
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

K, now I'm getting a bit anxious!!! We normally go away every year at Christmas time. Last year we went to Ocho Rios Sandals for two weeks. It was amazing and would have like to have hitched the knot then, but I didn't know that my sweet man had a ring at home waiting for me!
    So, now we have 6 months to get it together. We want to go as south as possible...can anyone recommend a place? PLEASE!

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:52 AM

Cabo is the place!!

#3 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Are you in IL.? If So it pretty cheap and beautiful to go to Cabo or Canun from STL. just a couple ideas.
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#4 Crystal&David

Crystal&David
        • 199 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:09 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!
          http://www.theweddin...icker/28996.png

Crystal & DavidMay 3, 2010

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:41 PM

Welcome!

I'm partial to Jamaica. It is really easy to be legally married there. You could always try Negril on the other side of the isalnd. The beach is amazingly beautiful!

#6 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
            • 1,206 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

Congrats... I'm a S2B Negril girl... it's a totally different world on the Negril side... Check it out!

#7 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenn(soon to be)Weatheral

K, now I'm getting a bit anxious!!! We normally go away every year at Christmas time. Last year we went to Ocho Rios Sandals for two weeks. It was amazing and would have like to have hitched the knot then, but I didn't know that my sweet man had a ring at home waiting for me!
                So, now we have 6 months to get it together. We want to go as south as possible...can anyone recommend a place? PLEASE!
                Hi Jenn,

to the Forum. I am also partial to Jamaica. Our wedding is planned for SGOR.

Where did you stay at the resort (Manor, Riveria or the Villas)?

#8 Jenn(soon to be)Weatheral

• 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for responding everyone...Did anyone get married in Negril I did love Jamaica, but wouldn't want to go back to the same area again...we want a bit of an adventure for our wedding.
                  We stayed in the Riveria...loved it!!! Tasheena was our favourite activities person. And the piano bar was amazing...I just want something like that but new.
                  I'm trying to figure out how to plan a wedding...only one couple coming with....any pointers

#9 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:30 PM

I'll be posting my review this week, but I really did love Couples Swept Away. It was very relaxing and even though the resort was at capacity, we never felt crowded. The food was amazing and the service was impecable. The wedding coordinator did a great job. There were a few minor details that weren't perfect, but I was the only one who knew the difference.

My favorite thing was the amount of included excursions. I had a cousin that went Scuba diving every day at no charge! (She was PADI certified) They really do have a great activity/entertainment staff.

#10 Jenn(soon to be)Weatheral

• 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:47 PM

Erin...I would love to hear everything about it...please let me know when you have posted your review and where you've posted it si I can learn as much as I can....I need as much help as I can!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users