Photo

Share OOT mugs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mylee84

Mylee84
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Hi Girls! I have a funny question to ask anyone out there. I am looking into getting mugs from discountmugs.com (#ST14). I am wanting to purchase about 50 of them. However I was looking at prices and it makes sense to get 144 for around the same price (only $60 more). I'm only wanting to get a Star Fish on them (no date or names) Anyways would someone be interested in going in on these with me. We can agree on the color, I am open to any color as this mug does not have the original color I wanted (aqua). Then we could split it in half!

#2 lovely*bride

lovely*bride
    • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:34 AM

Hello Mylee!

I too am looking into getting some form of "mugs" for my guests. I am also hoping to get 50 or so mugs with just a starfish, no names or dates, in a shade of aqua. I was looking at these custome coolers, which are basicly a koozie with a cup and finger slide lid. I was thinking these cups would be easy to travel with since I am planning on bringing all of the items to go in the oot bags to Jamaica and assembling them there. These would be able to stack into one another and the koozie part would lay flat (also, the boys or girls could just use the koozie part for a beer if ther didn't want to use the cup). I found these coolers are multiple wedsites but I think the best pic is on:
      Custom Printed Custom cooler with finger slide lid. - p278007
      Let me know what you think. I was thinking about getting the trans blue cup with like a white koozie. I am still debating and totally still up for your mug idea :-)

cyn

#3 Mylee84

Mylee84
      • 287 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:43 AM

I like those!! I wonder how many ounces? I cant seem to find it on the web page? =)

#4 Mylee84

Mylee84
        • 287 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:50 AM

so i love this page! problem is I was just look more into some mugs and your order has a minimum of 500.00 =(

#5 lovely*bride

lovely*bride
          • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:48 AM

Hello!

Here is another website with more info, you can order 100 cups (14 oz) for $1.35/cup with a $40 set-up charge. I emailed them about additional info but they have yet to get back to me.

Brand-A-Rama - Custom Cooler Beverage Insulator Cup - Finger Slide Lid Custom Cooler - 1030

#6 Mylee84

Mylee84
            • 287 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

ohh cool! i also called the other people and they said they could waive the 500 minimum for us! =)

#7 custompromo1

custompromo1
              • Banned
              • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

You should look around for custom printed mugs for prices as well as quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users