Photo

WANTED: Manuel Moto, Priscilla of Boston, or JCrew

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jennifer43

Jennifer43
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:32 PM

I am looking for a couple different dresses, new or used, but at a better price than the retail price. The specific dresses are 1) The Canton dress from the Manuel Moto line from Pronovias
    Click the image to open in full size.

2) The Sophie dress from the Vineyard Collection from Priscilla of Boston
    3) the Genevieve dress from JCrew Bridal.

Please e-mail meif you have or know of any of these dresses. My wedding isn't until May 2009 so if one will be available later, that information could help too! Thanks!!!!

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:41 AM

Hi Jennifer!

I bought a POB dress and when I was there I tried on the Sophie - OMG that dress is beautiful but it weighs like 100lbs! i couldn't even sit down in it!

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:44 AM

I didn't see the dresses listed right now, but check out SavetheDress.com - Used wedding dresses. New, sample & used designer gowns. Buy & sell online. and you can browse by designer. Also check e-bay and Craig's list.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

I was about to tell you there was someone on the knot looking for the same dress, but I realized that is you :)

There is an ebay option where you can post what you are looking for. I think it's called "I want it now." It doesn't cost you anything.

good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users