Photo

Anyone want to lend me their starfish pin?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

So I bought my starfish pin and used it in our actual wedding, then passed it along to Abbie as planned. I wasn't going to use a bouquet for my AHR, but now my mom has talked me into it for the photo part and I don't want to buy a new pin just for that. (Although, I will check craft stores this weekend to see if there is anything I could make into it.) I thought maybe someone might want to lend me there's, preferably a blue one. My AHR is July 12th, so it's kinda last minute, but I wasn't thinking I was going to use flowers. Can anyone help a bride in need?

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

PM me your address and I will get it off to you today or Monday at the latest.

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:16 AM

Carly, I would lend you mine but I sent it to Glenda - I am sure one of the brides will hook you up!

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

Oh, and it is a blue one. My AHR is the 26th of July, so if you can get it back, that's great, if not no worries. I'm just going to have my bouquet on a table or something in case anyone wants to look at it! LOL

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:33 AM

Erin, that's awesome!! Thank you so much! I will PM you now. And I will mail it back the Monday after the reception, so you should have it in plenty of time. YAY!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users