Jack Ate My Hair Flower!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

Oh ya, the peeing when they are excited is pretty common. Jack does that to strangers that want to pet him. ha!

Jack still has 2-3 urination accidents a week. He has set times he gets walked, but sometimes he needs to go in between times. He doesn't go to the door, he just stops and stares at me and I have to figure out that he needs to go.

I wish we had a yard for him...my parents have a doggy door and he is always coming in and out. He stays out more than he is in. Poor baby.

#12 Yvette

Yvette
    • 510 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

silly puppy! i hope you can save it!

i can't believe they stole your shipment! Aholes!!!

#13 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
      • 939 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

Martha...Id love to know the ebay name of the seller you got your flower from. Thanks!

Maybe the jerk that stole the frames will return them once they open the box....what the heck are they going to do with them?! UGH I hate some people!

#14 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LMP333
          Martha...Id love to know the ebay name of the seller you got your flower from. Thanks!

Maybe the jerk that stole the frames will return them once they open the box....what the heck are they going to do with them?! UGH I hate some people!

Ya, I know...what are they going to do with them? I bet they thought they were getting something exciting. Losers.

Okay, for some reason I cannot find the transaction in my ebay history and neither she nor I ever left feedback for one another, Oh, I guess I could possibly check my paypal account?

This is her name on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade
          Butterfly Enchantress Designs

I tried looking for this name on ebay, but couldn't. You might be able to.

She has all the same stuff on etsy that she does on ebay. But, if you would rather order it from ebay, I can go back to my paypal account and check.

#15 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
          • 939 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:55 PM

Ive never used Etsy but Im sure I can figure it out! It seems like a pain to have to go through your paypal transactions so dont worry about it :) Thank You!!

#16 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LMP333
              Ive never used Etsy but Im sure I can figure it out! It seems like a pain to have to go through your paypal transactions so dont worry about it :) Thank You!!
              Actually it was no problem. Took me a few minutes, but I found their email address that you can search on ebay:
              butterflyenchantressdesigns@yahoo.com

I am not sure what they are selling right now though.
              Good luck!

#17 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

Oh no Martha, sorry to hear this.

#18 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:33 AM

Silly Jack! You don't eat flowers... you eat shoes!

I'm so sorry to hear about your frames. That totally sucks! Some people are SUCH a-holes.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#19 bridget917

bridget917
                • 140 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

I know this is an old post, but I was doing a search for vendors for hair flowers and came across it. I just had to laugh when I read the title because I have a Golden Retreiver named Jack and that is exactly something he would do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users