Sign in to follow this  
nikkianddean

Hot Child in the City (91 degrees in SF)

we walked to the metreon and hung out there yesterday in the AC ...then we walked to get icecream....and then westfield and bloomies today...luckily it is now cooling off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
sorry to hear about your a/c yari! hope you have some cool dreams tonite :)
Thanks, I hope so too!

BTW I love the title of the thread reminds me of the SATC episode.

Last time I was in California, 2 years ago this August, it wasn't too bad. The friend I was visiting didn't have a/c and I was okay, but I don't think it was as hot as it is there now.....we actually slept with the windows open, it was chilly at night!

However, there is no way I could do that in Texas....

I feel bad for you girls that are in the 90s and 100s!!! Stay cool and hydrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Last time I was in California, 2 years ago this August, it wasn't too bad. The friend I was visiting didn't have a/c and I was okay, but I don't think it was as hot as it is there now.....we actually slept with the windows open, it was chilly at night!

However, there is no way I could do that in Texas....

I feel bad for you girls that are in the 90s and 100s!!! Stay cool and hydrated!
Our weather fluctuates a lot. It is supposed to cool down, but it was 105 today. Holy crap way to hot! I do love the evenings when it cools down and then the nice breeze kicks in.