• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dez921714
    I think you just described why she hates you. Jealousy is an ugly ugly thing!
    It really is.. but for her to treat me the way she does is so childish. And this ain't over yet.. I told my boss I'll try again with her but it's always just me trying.. tomorrow's going to be interesting. Hopefully she won't come into work and say she's gotta be on bed rest.

ahh you know what else she does that's minor but it heats me up? lol she goes to Dunkin' Donuts and brings everyone something but me! lol lol She doesn't even ask me.

#12 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

Wow, she's all types of messed up!!!!!

She's had to have worked there at least 9 or so months right? I'm surprised you haven't b*tch slapped her yet!!! She deserves it! WTF!!

She doesn't sound worth the stress she's causing!

For tomorrow when the and you need to and the you work with. But we'll be here to and with you after you the b*tch.
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
        Wow, she's all types of messed up!!!!!

She's had to have worked there at least 9 or so months right? I'm surprised you haven't b*tch slapped her yet!!! She deserves it! WTF!!

She doesn't sound worth the stress she's causing!

For tomorrow when the and you need to and the you work with. But we'll be here to and with you after you the b*tch.
        LMFAO!!!! That just totally made my night

#14 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

Hehe Awesome, I was hopeing it'd make you smile!

I have to admit, it was pretty fun using that many different smilies LOL
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#15 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:28 PM

Quote:
            Hehe Awesome, I was hopeing it'd make you smile!

I have to admit, it was pretty fun using that many different smilies LOL
            btw this is off topic but I had to go pick up my friend's dad from work in SI the other day and I so got lost on Victory Blvd. lol I am queen of U-turns

#16 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

LOL awe

Don't you just love driving around in circles? Depending on what part of victory you were on, you weren't too far from me :)

#17 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:44 PM

That sucks for you.....maybe she will just quit early?! You can always hope!!!

I'm sorry.

#18 Carolyn

Carolyn
                • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:00 PM

Sorry to hear tha you had such a bad day. Good luck tomorrow but the good thing is your boss stood up for you.

#19 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

Uggghh...I hate work battles. I'm glad you spoke up even if you shouted, you had to try to clear the air. Keep us posted on round 2!

#20 Tara

Tara
                    • 473 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:42 AM

Awe, that's horrible. Nasty co-workers make the atmosphere uncomfortable for everyone. I definitely think you're right to stand up for yourself. It sounds as though you've tried to go above and beyond for this woman. It's unfortunate that she doesn't recognize or appreciate what a wonderful friend you could have been to her.

Her loss. Continue being who you are. Jealousy is not very becoming and her true colors are surely showing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users