Photo

Anyone ordered dresses from here?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

I ordered mine from bridalonlinestore.com and I am absolutely in LOVE with it!!! It is everything that I wanted and it is an amazing dress! My tailor could not believe I only paid 400 for my dress because it was made so good! I would reccommend this store to anyone. I ordered the Marilyn.

#12 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
    • 232 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:23 PM

I ordered mine from bridalonlinestore.com and I am absolutely in LOVE with it!!! It is everything that I wanted and it is an amazing dress! My tailor could not believe I only paid 400 for my dress because it was made so good! I would reccommend this store to anyone. I ordered the Marilyn.

#13 Bride2Mike

Bride2Mike
      • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

I am also looking at buying my dress from Lilywedding.com. I LOVE the dresses but the things that I am skeptical about are:
        1) They are overseas
        2) There are NO returns, whatsoever.
        3) ALL of the reviews seem to be "Too good" there really aren't any "Bad" reviews given on the sight

I have been doing Google searches, and trying to find any info about them. Supposedly they are ok with the BBB. But I have yet to find a "real" bride that has bought a dress from them.
        Until I do I think I'll wait.

Good luck and please let me know if anyone had a good experience (or a bad one) with this website!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users