Photo

Iberostar Del Mar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sunandrun

sunandrun
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:52 PM

I am getting married July 3, 2009 at the Del Mar. I am planning on using the photographer on site but I'm a little nervous. Has anyone used the photoshop at the Del Mar or Beach? What did you think?

#2 Allaballa

Allaballa
    • 113 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:57 AM

Photos are a very personal thing. To some people they are super important and they will pay any amount of $ to have great pics and to some people its not a priority.

The Del Mar/Beach wedding photographers are the same people that walk around the resort and take pictures of guests with the animals and then sell them for $10/pic.

All the pictures are very posed with very little imagination to them. If you are looking to have great creative photography I think you might be disapointed on that front.

#3 sunandrun

sunandrun
      • 74 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

I see you got married at the Del Mar. How was your experience? What photographer did you use? Thanks

#4 Allaballa

Allaballa
        • 113 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:05 AM

I loved the del mar. They did a fantastic job with the wedding and we were very pleased with absolutely everything. Mind you we upgraded everything so we had the private reception and the coctail hour and the band and DJ but it was very well worth it.

We used Claudia Rodriquez's team for the photos and video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users