Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16471 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Thats amazi

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding. I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

Thats amazing thank you sooo much! Im really really excited! I love the purple! Are you having a beach wedding? If so are u having the beaded backdrops for the gazebo? Jade x

#16472 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
    • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Murmel - your an absolute star!!!! Thank you very much!!!

#16473 MMK0386

MMK0386
      • 367 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Azulbride2014 

Thats amazi
      Thats amazing thank you sooo much! Im really really excited! I love the purple! Are you having a beach wedding? If so are u having the beaded backdrops for the gazebo?

Jade x

Yes, I am having the beach wedding. No, I'm just doing 2 sheers. Here is my inspiration pic (but my sheers are purple and silver and I know this has more than 2 sheers, but oh well- I just want it to be similar, not exact):

#16474 GinaP

GinaP
      • 55 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to share something with you that I found out this week...... I had fake flowers made for myself, bridesmaids and groomsmen as I found it to be wayyyyyyyy cheaper than going with Lamos. I was told if I email my pictures that would match the ceremony flowers with the flowers I had made. I also wanted similar flowers in the arrangements. When I sent in my pictures and they types of flowers that I have this is the responce I recieved: The flowers for the large hanging corsages and tall glass containers consist of tropical flowers (roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations). To add orchids or calla lilies, it would increase the cost of each corsage and tall glass container. The hotel can definitely match the colors of the flowers that you are bringing. Let me know your thoughts. I was a little mad because I feel like every time I turn around they are trying to nickel and dime me. I have not been cheap my ANY means with this wedding and even purchased the smores party for an additional $444.00. I just wanted future brides to know this and to be prepared because I was not. I dont mind having the lillies, but I really do not want the otehr flowers and I want everything to look somewhat cohesive. My whole entire wedding has been paid for I hate to have to give thme more money when we have brought so much buisness to the resort.

Hi it's definitely frustrating, I had wanted orchids too however with the cost of them went with tropical flowers instead! I loved my flowers! I think they did a Greta job of matching the colors I wanted! Don't worry! They will look beautiful! Posted Image

#16475 phsexxy

phsexxy
        • 49 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Azulbride2014 

Also i want to show you guys the dress im going to be buying

I want to tell you i love your dress!!!!!!

#16476 phsexxy

phsexxy
          • 49 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding.

I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

MMK0386- Are you using different shades of purple throughout your wedding. My colors are purple and silver/gray as well and my bm dresses are aubergine which is a purplish gray and i wasn't sure using dark purple for others things would clash.

#16477 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
            • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Oh

Yes, I am having the beach wedding. No, I'm just doing 2 sheers. Here is my inspiration pic (but my sheers are purple and silver and I know this has more than 2 sheers, but oh well- I just want it to be similar, not exact): [URL=http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/198430/] [/URL

oooh im loving it!! Its beautiful! Im going to start googling for piks for some inspiration!! X

#16478 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
              • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hi Jade!! I'm also looking to get married in September 2014 at Azul!!! I'm aiming for the 6th... What about you?? -Jerrica

Im going to be booking the trip for around the 12th maybe around the 17th its going to be confirmed next week! Ill keep you updated!! Hows your planning going?

#16479 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
                • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

[quote name="phsexxy" url="/t/23412/azul-sensatori-brides-post-here/16320#post_1894455"]I want to tell you i love your dress!!!!!! [/quote aww thank you very much! Im on a diet so i can lose weight so it'll fit perfectly haha!

#16480 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
                  • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

I want to tell you i love your dress!!!!!!

aww thank you very much! Im on a diet so i can lose weight so it'll fit perfectly haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users