My site visit is coming up soon (Oct 22)

So in order to prepare, I will be compiling a list of questions to ask the site coordinator. I invite anyone to PM with questions. I'll try my best to get our questions answered and post any information I gather (and pics of course).

wow.gif

My site visit is coming up soon (Oct 22)

So in order to prepare, I will be compiling a list of questions to ask the site coordinator. I invite anyone to PM with questions. I'll try my best to get our questions answered and post any information I gather (and pics of course).

bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore.vj1 View Post
Hello Ladies!!
I am confirmed to be married at the Azul Sensatori on May 17th 2009!! Please add me to your list.
YOU ARE MY WEDDING DAY TWIN!
I am at 6pm, May17th!

YAY!

Jenni

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
And I am doing my site visit October 2nd. Can't wait, less than a week now. Let me know if anyone has any questions for me to ask
It's crazy how time flies. I can't believe the resort opens in less than a week!

I'm sure we'd all appreciate descriptions (and pics, if possible) of the available wedding ceremony, cocktail, private reception, and backup sites (I don't think they've made this information available yet, right?).

Thanks so much, and have a great trip!

I can't believe how time flies either. I am actually not staying at the resort (I am meeting Maria at Azul Beach and then going to Sensatori) I am going to the site on October 2nd and come back the 5th. I promise to take lots and lots of pics and get good descriptions of the ceremony and reception sites. From what I have found out through Fabio (although vague) I think that the reception sites are the beach, Zocalo (the restaurant that is partly outside) and le Chique (which is adults only).

I am so excited. It seems like Sensatori is somewhat of a mystery right now and I can't wait to see it and share it with you guys.

If you can find out what the deal is with the Sky package - that would be great. I'd love to have my cocktail party there following the ceremony. The way Nancy explained it to me, the fee only included having your ceremony there.

mexicanbridewithquestions---I would be so excited, and yes please ask about the sky deck. I asked Fabio, about the cocktail hour being held up there and he said that they did not have a way to cater it, so now I am confused....