75 replies to this topic

#71 KarmaB

KarmaB
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    !
    Soooo many things. I have spent about $400 since Monday on him! And, I have been hitting the sales too! I told Jay NO MORE spending until after the wedding...we can't go broke before he is even here. I have bought a few larger sizes like 3-6 mo. and 6-9 mo. if it is something cute and on sale.

Yesterday I found a Noah's Ark bib and I had to buy it....we aren't decorting his room in Noah's Ark because my nephew currently has a Noah's Ark nursery and we want him to have his own thing The bib was precious though!
    Oh, how fun!! I can't wait to start shopping for Hannah. I made a deal with Steve that I would wait until after the wedding.

If you have a carters store near by they are doing a pretty big clearance right now.

#72 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
      Oh, how fun!! I can't wait to start shopping for Hannah. I made a deal with Steve that I would wait until after the wedding.

If you have a carters store near by they are doing a pretty big clearance right now.
      No deals like that were ever made over here and even if they were, I couldn't stick to them! ha Jay is working in Wyoming right now and he has even bought him a few things over there. ha!

But, ya, no more until after the wedding! That $400 I spent could have covered a lot of wedding things....it's okay though!

#73 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

I love it that you are already buying things for little Noah. I just got back from my bosses house and they gave me an entire plastic bin of 0-3 month clothes. Can't wait to go through them!

#74 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LisaG
          I love it that you are already buying things for little Noah. I just got back from my bosses house and they gave me an entire plastic bin of 0-3 month clothes. Can't wait to go through them!

That's awesome! My sister is going to pass along some of my nephews stuff too, which I can't wait for!

I bet you got some cute stuff!

#75 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

Congrats Martha, so exciting a little boy!

#76 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Just Martha
              That's awesome! My sister is going to pass along some of my nephews stuff too, which I can't wait for!

I bet you got some cute stuff!
              I love hand me downs, especially when they are taken care and they're free!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users