Sheraton Cable Beach Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 allyson_07

• 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:27 AM

Has anyone been married at this resort? If so, would you reccommend? Thanks!

#2 leash04

• 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:16 PM

Hi, I am looking at this resort as well. When is the wedding?

#3 sumrdream

• 218 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:46 PM

This is also one of the places I'm scouting out in October......I've been there it's a really nice hotel with a fabulous pool and beach.....
        June 01, 2009, Nassau Bahamas
        My Planning Bio

#4 09bride

• 47 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:36 PM

My FI and I visited there last weekend. While it was a nice hotel.. beach was small and had a lot of shells on it..OUCH! there were also a TON of bouies (sp?) in the water so if you are considering a beach wedding they would show up in pictures.

The 2 gazebos (one by the pool one by grille/beach) they had did not have any space for a decent size aisle.. maybe 10ft max.

The rooms and pool were both very nice. The food and drinks were good but expensive.. I would maybe suggest trying there AIP..

Has anyone else had expeirence with the WC there? she was less than helpful to me (i understand it is wedding season) but I called 6 or 7 times to make an appt with her and she NEVER called me back. So I tried to track her down when we got there and her receptionist showed us the sites and answered our questions. She wouldnt even see up for 5 minutes!

This resort was our first choice but we are now getting married in St. Thomas.

Sorry if this was a bit of a rant.. im still dissapointed!
          hope it helps though!

If anyone has any specific questions I would be happy to answer them!

#5 ultimateme143

• 70 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:13 AM

When I was making a desicion it was between the Sheraton or Atlantis. Both offer a lot and both are just as expensive. The Atlantis seemed to answer all of my questions and gave me a lot of information before I even resereved the date.

#6 bdavis

• 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

Hey did yu find out anymore information about this resort?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users