Photo

WC Emmanuelle Florin

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 akumalbound

akumalbound
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:54 AM

has or is anyone using her as a wedding coordinator?

#2 christmas

christmas
    • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:29 PM

I am working with her for our wedding in Dec. '07. I met her in person last month and really liked her. She is super creative and has been very responsive. How has your experience been so far?

#3 akumalbound

akumalbound
      • 57 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:45 PM

so far so good. i had a bad experience with an unresponsive wedding coordinator and actually had to switch to emmanuelle just a few weeks ago! she's been great so far. i have lots of pics from her but she's probably sent you the same. i emailed with a bride that just got married there - i'll ask her if its ok to send you her photos. pm me your email.

#4 mkdela

mkdela
        • 82 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akumalbound
          so far so good. i had a bad experience with an unresponsive wedding coordinator and actually had to switch to emmanuelle just a few weeks ago! she's been great so far. i have lots of pics from her but she's probably sent you the same. i emailed with a bride that just got married there - i'll ask her if its ok to send you her photos. pm me your email.
          Would you mind me asking you how much she charges for her services? I am currently considering a WC but trying to decide if it's in the budget. Thanks!!
          -Kathleen
          KATHLEEN & COURTNEY 3/1/08

#5 christmas

christmas
          • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:15 PM

Thanks akumalbound. I had the exact same issue with another WC and that's how I found Emmanuelle too. How do I pm my email address to you? (I'm new on this board, not sure how stuff works yet).

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by christmas
              Thanks akumalbound. I had the exact same issue with another WC and that's how I found Emmanuelle too. How do I pm my email address to you? (I'm new on this board, not sure how stuff works yet).
              Click her name then select "Send a Private Message" from the menu..

#7 christmas

christmas
              • 28 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:48 AM

Thanks Anny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users