Photo

Need Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dgsjsu

dgsjsu
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:01 PM

So....I said that I would start my weight loss plan 3 months before the wedding. I started to eat better and was going to start working out last week. Instead I got into a vehicle accident and totaled my car (Horrible timing only 2 months till the wedding). Not only when I totaled my car I am completely hurt all over and unable to work out.

Anyone having good idea on quick weight loss I understand that this is not a good idea but I would like to loose 10-15 pounds before the wedding if possible.

Thank you for any advice you could help me with.

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:15 PM

First of all I am glad you are ok :) I know you want to lose weight but BE careful! If you are injured from a car wreck and you force yourself, you could damage your body permanently I don't know how mobile you are but I would suggest LOTS of brisk walks, and a good eating plan. If you are able to do cardio at all, I would try the eliptical machine or something similar at the gym. Look for activities that get your heart rate up but that don't cause a lot of body strain :) Good luck!

#3 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Hope you are ok injury wise? But as far as losing weight... I know it is not at all good for you especially long term but I have always had great luck with quick loss on Atkins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users