Sign in to follow this  
highheels

Has Anyone Tried Nubra?

My dress has a sweetheart neck and a deep v back and I am having a hard time finding the right bra. I ran across the Nubra on the Internet.

Has anyone tried this bra? I am a full C and tried a sticky type bra contraption from Victoria Secret years ago with no luck so I am a little hesitant.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I tried one, but I have small boobs, so it didn't really work well for me, maybe I did it wrong, but I didn't end up using it.

Kash used one for her wedding and really liked it.

I'll find my post about this. I bought something like nubra buy only $15 at walmart. it's awesome. I'm a B though. From what people have said it sounds like it's only good for pulling the girls together not pushing them up.

It gives me more cleavage than I wanted to I am holding it together with a twistie tie so the cups aren't so close together.

I have one and like it, but only if the dress/shirt I am wearing will hold up the bra - I don't trust that the stickiness will stay on it's own. Does that make sense? So if it's tighter on top, or like halter style it works for me. A loose fitting top I probably wouldn't wear it!

I have one and I like it. I've had a child and have slight saggage (boobs are small) that most people say isn't saggage (ist that even a word?)! But, they aren't where they were before. It pulls them up to where they should be, but I wish there was one that would pull together more closer so that I could actually have cleavage!! But, to answer your question simply...I have one and I definitely like it and find it very useful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYB87 View Post
I have one and I like it. I've had a child and have slight saggage (boobs are small) that most people say isn't saggage (ist that even a word?)! But, they aren't where they were before. It pulls them up to where they should be, but I wish there was one that would pull together more closer so that I could actually have cleavage!! But, to answer your question simply...I have one and I definitely like it and find it very useful!
I think thats what my problem was too, it didn't really give me cleavage, which is what I really wanted.