Photo

Has Anyone Tried Nubra?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 highheels

highheels
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

My dress has a sweetheart neck and a deep v back and I am having a hard time finding the right bra. I ran across the Nubra on the Internet.

Has anyone tried this bra? I am a full C and tried a sticky type bra contraption from Victoria Secret years ago with no luck so I am a little hesitant.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

I tried one, but I have small boobs, so it didn't really work well for me, maybe I did it wrong, but I didn't end up using it.

Kash used one for her wedding and really liked it.

#3 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

I have never even heard of this. I gottta go check it out!
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

I'll find my post about this. I bought something like nubra buy only $15 at walmart. it's awesome. I'm a B though. From what people have said it sounds like it's only good for pulling the girls together not pushing them up.

It gives me more cleavage than I wanted to I am holding it together with a twistie tie so the cups aren't so close together.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12483

#6 highheels

highheels
            • 53 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

Awesome! Thanks for your help!

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

I have one and like it, but only if the dress/shirt I am wearing will hold up the bra - I don't trust that the stickiness will stay on it's own. Does that make sense? So if it's tighter on top, or like halter style it works for me. A loose fitting top I probably wouldn't wear it!

#8 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:00 PM

that is what I'm wearing with my sweetheart neckline and lace up low back dress. Works like a charm, and gives my B's some serious lift! I bought the gel one that clasps in the center at Nordstroms. This one:
                  Nordstrom Intimates 'N8450' Nu Bra - - Nordstrom

#9 FYB87

FYB87
                  • 976 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

I have one and I like it. I've had a child and have slight saggage (boobs are small) that most people say isn't saggage (ist that even a word?)! But, they aren't where they were before. It pulls them up to where they should be, but I wish there was one that would pull together more closer so that I could actually have cleavage!! But, to answer your question simply...I have one and I definitely like it and find it very useful!

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FYB87
                      I have one and I like it. I've had a child and have slight saggage (boobs are small) that most people say isn't saggage (ist that even a word?)! But, they aren't where they were before. It pulls them up to where they should be, but I wish there was one that would pull together more closer so that I could actually have cleavage!! But, to answer your question simply...I have one and I definitely like it and find it very useful!
                      I think thats what my problem was too, it didn't really give me cleavage, which is what I really wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users