Free site visits????

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EmmaB

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:21 PM

This may be a stupid question - but did any of you get free accomodations for your site visit? I'm thinking with all the money we're spending it's the least they can offer...am i being naive We're thinking of going in August.

#2 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:34 PM

In my experience with the resorts I looked at, you got a discounted rate but then ifyou book the property for your wedding, you get that amount back in a credit towards your stay.

Some companies like Sandals had a 1 day site visit from several major cities during the week where you would fly down at 6 am and back at 6 pm for only $99 per person. If you booked you got the credit back. I don't know if they still offer that with gas prices being what they are.

#3 EmmaB

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

Thanks ladies! i'm going to try to negotiate something. we've already booked our resort, but since i never hear back from my WC i'm thinking i could just go down and get all the info i need in one day...wish me luck!

#4 LA923

• 200 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

This is an old thread but I thought I would bump it to see if anyone else had this question. Thanks for the help ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users