34 replies to this topic

#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:30 PM

denise, just gorgeous! you looked so beautiful! the pink dress was a fantastic choice, so fun! thanks so much for sharing! and feel free to post as many pics as you want, we cant get enough of em!

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

welcome back! Your colors are great. I love how the pink pops with all the turquiose. I remember the post where you were not sure about the dress. So glad you stuck with it!

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:38 PM

ha ha, i just read through the other posts. sounds like we all agree on the colors :)

#24 katsmeow

katsmeow
      • 22 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

Hi Denise! Great pics, and everybody looked happy and carefree!

I do have a question though; regarding your basket of goodies. . . did you have problems going through customs with those items? I'm planning on doing a welcome bag for all my guests and am worried that Mexican customs might "for some reason" confiscate any, or all of my items. I spent a lot of money on these items and don't want to have wasted my money! Another thing I'm worried about is all the new rules regarding a second (or more) checked on baggage charges. With all the advice against shipping things ahead of time, and with all the baggage I probably know I will end up having, I foresee my time on the plane and at the airport to be an experience I will never forget (not in a good way)! I will be so glad when I can sleep again!

#25 Denise40

Denise40
        • 407 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ErinB
          Thanks for the review Denise!

Your florals were amazing! I love the arch! I really really want one, but it looks like the cheapest I can get will be about $700!

Erin, thanks! I paid $600 for that arch. I new it was costly, but I wanted something on the beach.

#26 Denise40

Denise40
          • 407 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by katsmeow
            Hi Denise! Great pics, and everybody looked happy and carefree!

I do have a question though; regarding your basket of goodies. . . did you have problems going through customs with those items? I'm planning on doing a welcome bag for all my guests and am worried that Mexican customs might "for some reason" confiscate any, or all of my items. I spent a lot of money on these items and don't want to have wasted my money! Another thing I'm worried about is all the new rules regarding a second (or more) checked on baggage charges. With all the advice against shipping things ahead of time, and with all the baggage I probably know I will end up having, I foresee my time on the plane and at the airport to be an experience I will never forget (not in a good way)! I will be so glad when I can sleep again!

I didn't have a whole lot of goodies. I would say I had a Target/Walmart size bag of the goodies and 2 baskets in my suitcase and 2 in my son's suitcase. They never looked in my suitcase. You should be good.

#27 MelanieS

MelanieS
            • 820 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Congratulations, Denise! Everything looked lovely and what a wonderful way to celebrate 25 years together! I'm sure you'll spend many hours lookng over the photos and remembering such a happy occasion.

#28 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

congrats!!! everything looked great. I hope mine goes as well as yours.
                Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#29 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 2008bride
                  congrats!!! everything looked great. I hope mine goes as well as yours.

It will. You have to have confidence. Don't let things worry you, relax and have fun and most importantly enjoy yourselves!!

#30 marip123

marip123
                  • 211 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

Congratulations! You look beautiful, and I love, love the colors you chose! they looked really beautiful together. so much color!
                    Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users