Photo

Drive to Careyes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yanell

Yanell
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:38 PM

I was wondering if anybody else has attempted the drive from P.V. to Careyes.

My fiance and I where just in Nuevo Vallarta on vacation and rented a car and drove to Careyes. It took us a little over 2 1/2 hours. But it was well worth the trip, since we are now planning our wedding in Careyes.

I am still debating between (Costa Careyes) and (El Careyes Beach Resort, Official Website.). If anyone has information please share.

#2 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
    • 178 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yanell
      I was wondering if anybody else has attempted the drive from P.V. to Careyes.

My fiance and I where just in Nuevo Vallarta on vacation and rented a car and drove to Careyes. It took us a little over 2 1/2 hours. But it was well worth the trip, since we are now planning our wedding in Careyes.

I am still debating between (Costa Careyes) and (El Careyes Beach Resort, Official Website.). If anyone has information please share.
      I don't know much about Careyes, but it's where Heidi Klum and Seal were married and go back every year to renew their vows.

#3 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users