Photo

My WC left Le Meridien!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 ipodgirl

ipodgirl
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:06 AM

Hi girls!! Just wanted to let you know I am having a conference call with Jessica tomorrow. She's been really busy (haven't heard from her in about 2.5 weeks).

I'll let you know how it goes!!
    :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
    http://i463.photobuc..../sergio_33.jpg
    picture by Sergio the photographer

#42 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ipodgirl
      Hi girls!! Just wanted to let you know I am having a conference call with Jessica tomorrow. She's been really busy (haven't heard from her in about 2.5 weeks).

I'll let you know how it goes!!
      She had called me about 2 weeks ago.. I feel so much better!

#43 riviera

riviera
      • 108 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

HI HI HI Girls~~~

I am back!!! I got lots of photos, did the tasting, and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! sorry I haven't been able to check in for a while... Been in and out of town on work, but I am sort of settled as of today! I will upload bunch of photos, and my reviews soon! I think I am going with Le Meridien. I am 99% sure at this point!!! SO EXCITED!

Jenny! So glad you got the phone call from Jesica, FINALLY!! She is super nice. I liked her a lot!

anna
        http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
        Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#44 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by riviera
          HI HI HI Girls~~~

I am back!!! I got lots of photos, did the tasting, and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! sorry I haven't been able to check in for a while... Been in and out of town on work, but I am sort of settled as of today! I will upload bunch of photos, and my reviews soon! I think I am going with Le Meridien. I am 99% sure at this point!!! SO EXCITED!

Jenny! So glad you got the phone call from Jesica, FINALLY!! She is super nice. I liked her a lot!

anna
          ANNA!!! I've been waiting for you huni! I'm happy to hear you're going with Le Meridien!! If you need a florist, I can refer you to mine: Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / DiseĀ±o Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users