Jump to content

Photo

had a BDW dream last night...


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

    Click the image to open in full size.

    #12 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

      Click the image to open in full size.

      #13 jean-marcus

      jean-marcus
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,565 posts

        Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

        [QUOTE=STACEY;410794]
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jean-marcus
        no but there should be one :)



        ya. ive been having the straaaangest weirdest dreams the last month....


        have you been eating big burritos before you go to bed?!?! hahahah
        ummmm. i dont think so hahaha

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        i love the idea of a gala where we all wear our wedding dresses (trashed or not). j-m you can bring your camera & get some crazy pictures.
        i might just happen to be able to bring a camera .. its a disposable.. so we only get 27 pictures

        #14 lucy106

        lucy106
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,880 posts

          Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Ok thats hilarious, those girls look possessed or something though, yikes. I think we would all have cocktails in our hands.

          #15 rodent

          rodent

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

            Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jean-marcus

            i might just happen to be able to bring a camera .. its a disposable.. so we only get 27 pictures
            Well we will have to make those 27 count then. Someone else will have to take the picture of the brides chasing you down the street.

            #16 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lucy106
              Ok thats hilarious, those girls look possessed or something though, yikes. I think we would all have cocktails in our hands.

              yeah it will probably give JM a nightmare

              #17 jean-marcus

              jean-marcus
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,565 posts

                Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                Click the image to open in full size.
                is that the christmas family photo at the compound down in texas haha

                #18 rodent

                rodent

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

                  Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                  is that the christmas family photo at the compound down in texas haha
                  i think it was in the uk. i should see what it's about. brb...

                  #19 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

                    It was from the closing ceremonies of the winter olympics in italy

                    Click the image to open in full size.

                    Brides close the Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy - Wedlok.com

                    #20 jean-marcus

                    jean-marcus
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,565 posts

                      Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:34 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      It was from the closing ceremonies of the winter olympics in italy

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Brides close the Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy - Wedlok.com
                      never mind. you didnt get it. haha. i was making a little joke about that polygamist ranch down in texas




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users