Photo

had a BDW dream last night...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:19 PM

k so i had a random weird strange dream last night...

so i was at a party in my dream. it was the yearly BDW gala... everyone was there (yetttt it was no one actually from this site). so everyone in the dream super mean to me and rude and giving me the cold shoulder and said i was a nuisance hahaha. and i remember thinking... these arent at all the people i remember from the website. they were always so nice to me. soooooo what do i do in my dream... i leave all the mean people and hit up THE DESSERT BAR hahaha.. i loaded up a plate of cake and pie and cookies and left

hahaha. oh me and my sweet tooth haha

#2 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

jm - i don't thik anyone would ever give yout he cold shoulder. That is funny that you felt like the stepchild ath the reunion. Are you feeling neglected? unloved? here's a hug :)

hold up a sec...is there a runion I don't know about
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#3 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

Well good news is you got your plate of cookies, pies, and cake. Wonder what that crazy ass dream means?! Glad you are back to reality where you are loved and adored JM. But great idea...a BDW gala!! Now that would rule!!!

#4 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:26 PM

Good Dream, I once had a similar dream...but everyone was nice in mine! We wouldn't give you the cold shoulder, you know that!- Luckily it was just a dream.
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:28 PM

I love the idea of a BDW Gala!!! I think you might just have something here.

#6 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nikkianddean
              jm - i don't thik anyone would ever give yout he cold shoulder. That is funny that you felt like the stepchild ath the reunion. Are you feeling neglected? unloved? here's a hug :)

hold up a sec...is there a runion I don't know about
              Well good news is you got your plate of cookies, pies, and cake. Wonder what that crazy ass dream means?! Glad you are back to reality where you are loved and adored JM. But great idea...a BDW gala!! Now that would rule!!!
              ya. ive been having the straaaangest weirdest dreams the last month....

gotta get my hands on some cookies now
              I love the idea of a BDW Gala!!! I think you might just have something here.
              ill start planning it now... hehhee

#7 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

I LOVE the idea of a gala! Would it be tacky to wear our wedding gowns? My dress is the most formal thing I own and it would techincally fit black-tie dress code.

JM we would never shun you! Who were the mean people at the party? Random people you didn't recognize or people you know who were supposed to be us?

#8 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ErinB
                  I LOVE the idea of a gala! Would it be tacky to wear our wedding gowns? My dress is the most formal thing I own and it would techincally fit black-tie dress code.

JM we would never shun you! Who were the mean people at the party? Random people you didn't recognize or people you know who were supposed to be us?
                  ya. the people in my dream were like made up... wasnt anyone actually from this website. everyone here is nice :) i hardly ever dream of people i actually know its just fictitious people. usually i dont even see faces just like blank... im weird..

and i think it should be required to wear your wedding dresses

#9 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=jean-marcus;410755]no but there should be one :)

ya. ive been having the straaaangest weirdest dreams the last month....

have you been eating big burritos before you go to bed?!?! hahahah
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

i love the idea of a gala where we all wear our wedding dresses (trashed or not). j-m you can bring your camera & get some crazy pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users