Photo

my poor fur babies

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 monicaswave

monicaswave
  • 450 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:54 PM

aaaaw! my little yorkie barks back at the thunder....it's really funny to watch. First you hear loud thunder and then you see him looking up at the ceiling and barking.

#12 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

Awwww... poor little things...
      I don't have any good advice.

Mason just doesn't want to get wet, but he goes if he really has to.
      We had that weather through here yesterday morning and the new pup seemed fine with it, but didn't try to take him out into it. He has reacted to every other sound, so I am surprised he didn't react to thunder.

#13 bbpacco

bbpacco
      • 146 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

Do you girls watch National Geographical Channel? the Dog Whisperer program, Cesar Millan offers some nice tips to deal with these type of problems. I just started watching this show recently, and became a fans!

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

oh yes my hubby watches that show all the time and the dogs watch it with him. Our boy totally watches TV and barks with the dogs on the shows, its pretty funny.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          well luckily today is a nice sunny day and when I picked my DH up at the metro last night I took the dogs and they were so happy to go potty, I think the leash thing worked, they felt safer on the leash or something. So anyway all seems well today.
          I'm glad the leash helped! That was actually something my vet suggested when I told her that Daisy was fine out front (on a leash).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bbpacco
          Do you girls watch National Geographical Channel? the Dog Whisperer program, Cesar Millan offers some nice tips to deal with these type of problems. I just started watching this show recently, and became a fans!
          We LOVE the Dog Whisperer! Even our dogs like watching it!!!
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users