Photo

Chicago Wedding Bootcamp

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:29 PM

Hey look at what I found while be a slacker at work. The next session started today. I am going to call to see when the next session starts!

Unicus Fitness | GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU THE BODY YOU WANT ON YOUR WEDDING DAY

#2 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

Ok Just called them….they are really nice…anywho

This info is for the 233 N. Michigan location

Next session 3/5/07, times 6:30 am OR 6pm (I prefer 6pm lol) on M, Tues, and Thurs.

Cost: One time payment of $125 for 4 weeks

Workout: It is basically 50 minutes combo of activities, e.g. strength training (with band), cardio. It is for all fitness levels.

I may try and do this. I want to do this with my friend (she is not getting married) so I hope she says yes.

#3 andreslove

andreslove
      • 227 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:55 PM

This would be too late for me, but it sounds like a good idea. Good luck!

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:54 PM

Why can't they have one of these near me?

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

ohh thats sounds like a good deal! Too bad I'm in Cali i found a place that charged $80 for 5 classes. why does everything have to be so expensive here??

#6 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
            • 631 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:42 PM

I signed up for the month of march..wish me luch gals...it start next mon and it will be mon, wed, thurs 6-7pm

*if i dont live i want to be buried in chicago with my shoes and a bottle of wine good wine dont put no cheap stuff in my coffin*

lol lol

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

sherri, you're too funny! thats great they have a night time one, the only one's I can find are at 530 in the morning, no way I'm driving 45 minutes to kill myself at 530 in the morning, theres no way!

#8 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:25 AM

OMG 5:30...NO WAY lol lol I dont blame you jilly! I have a hard enough time going at 6:30 to the gym..i opted for the evening instead of the am b/c i cant see following instructions that early and I am not a friendly person when I wake up...

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

I'm not a friendly morning person either, I get up at around 600-630, but I'm not actually awake until about 10!

#10 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                    • VIP Member
                    • 931 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:07 PM

I am doing one right now. I am SO not a morning person and yet I've been getting up at 5am every morning to work out from 5:30-6:30. It's totally dark when I leave the house.

I absolutely love it so far. The workouts are great, though intense and I can already see some results.

Amy - $80 for 5 classes is not bad. The bootcamp that I am attending is $15 per class. I am going three times a week. The head of our bootcamp says to expect to lose 4-5% body fat in the first month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users