Photo

Le Meridien Cancun *pic heavy*

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 anita09

anita09
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

Wow! The place is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

#42 lalanyc

lalanyc
    • 363 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrsWallace810
      Hi Simba!!

I'm so excited you are having your wedding at Le Meridien in April! I can't wait to hear about it! Patricia the WC has been so so amazing. She has gone above and beyond our expectations and is so personal. We are 99% sure we'll be booking our wedding here in the next couple of days.

Lalanyc- Is there a specific reason why you chose not to book here after you visited? We won't have a chance to visit first because we had other vacations and friends' weddings coming up. I appreciate everyone's insight!!

:)

The only reason we didn't choose this location is b/c we wanted to be in more secluded resort and Le Meridien is located in the Hotel Zone. It was definitely at the top of the list though.

Patricia rocks! She's EXTREMELY professional (far more so than many of the other wedding coordinators we interacted with in Cancun) and has years of experience in the hospitality industry. You won't be disappointed w/ the service at Le Meridien.

#43 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
      • 133 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

This place is Absolutely Amazing ...i just spoke with Jessica and she was Wonderful in the few minutes that we spoke...i have had so much trouble trying to contact many of the other resorts....and some are very unprofessional, this is by far the best....my only draw back is cost....i initially wanted an all-inclusive resort so...if they are able to give me pretty good rates this will be it :) im going to visit in May so i'll keep you ladies posted :)

#44 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
        • 312 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

omg this place iis BEAUTIFUL!!!! i sooo wish my wedding wasnt booked because i love this place!!

#45 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mzgillis316
            This place is Absolutely Amazing ...i just spoke with Jessica and she was Wonderful in the few minutes that we spoke...i have had so much trouble trying to contact many of the other resorts....and some are very unprofessional, this is by far the best....my only draw back is cost....i initially wanted an all-inclusive resort so...if they are able to give me pretty good rates this will be it :) im going to visit in May so i'll keep you ladies posted :)
            Dont be afraid to negotiate!! I think they had special rates of about $120 (?) in the fall. Regardless, you should push back on whatever rate they throw at you or see if a travel agent could negotiate a good deal. If you find better deal on the internet, be sure to let them know!

#46 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
            • 133 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lalanyc
              Dont be afraid to negotiate!! I think they had special rates of about $120 (?) in the fall. Regardless, you should push back on whatever rate they throw at you or see if a travel agent could negotiate a good deal. If you find better deal on the internet, be sure to let them know!
              Will do ...when i spoke to Jessica they said that they do have an all inclulsive option and are negotiable... so like i said hopefully we can get it to a fair price for our guest :)

#47 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
              • 254 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:39 AM

The wedding packages here look phenomenal - LeMeridian made our short list. But at the end of the day, we went with an AI for the guests. I still sigh though when I look at how beautiful the pics are there :-s
                http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#48 Fancy That

Fancy That
                • 40 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

I love love love the small gazebo there! I saw those pics and wished we could do our ceremony there. We are doing The Royal Cancun, just down the beach, but they don't have a light airy gazebo like yours does! I wanted to wear high heels so I'm in a conundrum.

Looks lovely, thanks for sharing pics. I so wish that gazebo was at The Royal :)
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Equine & Pet Portrait Artist
                  www.elainehickman.com
                  San Francisco Bay Area~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#49 ipodgirl

ipodgirl
                  • 49 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrsWallace810
                    Hi Simba!!

I'm so excited you are having your wedding at Le Meridien in April! I can't wait to hear about it! Patricia the WC has been so so amazing. She has gone above and beyond our expectations and is so personal. We are 99% sure we'll be booking our wedding here in the next couple of days.

Lalanyc- Is there a specific reason why you chose not to book here after you visited? We won't have a chance to visit first because we had other vacations and friends' weddings coming up. I appreciate everyone's insight!!

:)
                    MrsWallace810: I got married at Le Meridien and I loved it!! Your wedding is going to be fabulous!!! :) Let me know if you have any questions!!
                    :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
                    http://i463.photobuc..../sergio_33.jpg
                    picture by Sergio the photographer

#50 beachykeen

beachykeen
                    • 109 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:59 PM

Wow! This resort is amazing! I kind of wish I would've seen this before I booked ours! That gazebo is so beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users