any ladies going to Jamaica soon!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

• 113 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

Hey Ladies,

I have been trying to see a picture of the poolside reception but no one seems to have one, so if anyone is going to Jamaica soon, and see the set up could they please take a picture for me. It is always around the quiet (infinity) pool.

Thank you so much!

#2 cantwaittobemrs

• 148 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

I leave Friday morning and if I see it I will be sure to take a pic for you!

#3 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

I know my TA is helping about 10 brides with the pool receptions next year. A bulk of them are in Jan and Feb. How many people are you having?

#4 Jill

• 113 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

Thanks ladies... my wedding is Apirl 22 2009, so far 33 people have booked, Chandlyn said you need 20 minimum to do it, so we have that, and I know it is round tables as Chandlyn emailed me the details but I would just like to see it set up to get an idea of what it looks like, would appreciate any help I can get!

#5 amagee

• 129 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:46 AM

Jill, What price did Chandlyn quote you for the pool/beach reception? She emailed me that it was $15 per person. That price includes tiki torches, open bar, tables and chairs. Entertainment was extra.

#6 Jill

• 113 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:30 PM

Hey I was quoted $50.00 per person, just like the beach reception, as you said included a BBQ dinner, open bar, and set up! then we were going to hire DJ and do dancing and everything there in one place!

#7 Linzibella

• 110 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

Hi! I'd love to see pictures of a poolside reception too. I think that it would be great. Has Chandlyn been responsive in answering your questions even though your wedding is so far away still? I'm getting married in January and haven't gotten in touch with her yet, but I guess I had better get on that. Did you ask Chandlyn if she has any pictures of pool receptions?

#8 Jill

• 113 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:29 AM

Yah Chandlyn has been great in getting back to me and answering my questions. She does not have any pictures of the set up of the poolside reception .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users