Sign in to follow this  
dainanewell

Night wedding?

I don't know sorry. If it's a problem can you speak to your WC?

Least you don't have to wait long until the evening do.

you might want to get pics taken before your ceremony so you can have some in daylight. Are you having your ceremony on the beach? It'd be really cool if your wedding coordinator could set up tiki torches.

Also I think you might be able to have your ceremony earlier and just sign the papers later at 7 with the judge. ask your wc about that.

That is a weird timeline. While I think it would be really romantic, I'm not sure how the pics would turn up. IF that's not a concern for you, I would go for it. We had all candlelight at our reception and it was BEAUTIFUL.

If you decide to go through with it, I would really recommend hiring a photog for day pics either the day of or the day after.

daniellenderek-I was planning on having abeach wedding but once i got my 7 pm time i thought that wouldn't be possible....I never thought about asking my WC about tiki torches or about getting an earlier ceremony and having a judge later....thanks so much!

A night wedding does sound romantic! See if you can take your pics earlier in the day before sunset :)

Ask your WC about those tiki torches and candles galore :)

COngrats to you smile29.gif

lcrachel- that's exactly what i thought weird time.....i am looking into hiring a photographer.....I was planning on doing a ttd session so I'm hoping I can get a different time or I guess I'll have to possibly take pics the next day....thanks

Take a look at my pics. THere is a link in my siggy for them. You can see what a space looks like with a lot of candles and darkness. Plus you can see what pictures look like taken at a dark hour.

wow lcrachel your pictures are amazing....you look so beautiful...I love your dress.....where did you get your starfish for your bouquet?....thanks for sharing....I actually really like the night look with all the beautiful candles....:)