Sign in to follow this  
TheIrchas

Compass Point Beach Resort

Hi,

Yes. Compass Point is awesome. i just got married there and had a wonderful time. The food is really good and the staff was great. I would reccommend it to anyone.

Cherisse

This is one of the places I'm looking into to! It looks so fun! My friend says the food there is really good!

This is really a wonderful location!!!

My fiancée & I are planning a Bahamas cruise wedding for 2009 and we are looking for a beautiful location in Bahamas, and I am so glad I found this link.

I would really appreciate if you can share me some of your ideas.

Thanks so much!!!

Susan

Hi!!! I just booked my wedding at Compass Point for March 2009!! I am so excited!! Would love any advice/tips from those who have been there...and to those still looking please let me know if i can be of any help!!! I have definitely done my research of Nassau!!!

oh- does anyone have a recommendation for a photographer?!?!

thanks!!

joni

:woot

I'm planning a site visit in October, I can't wait! I'm not sure what to do about a photographer either! I found some links for some but don't know if they are any good. PM me if you'd like the information!

Elissa

Hi All!

I am also considering Compass Pointe. I've contacted a few wedding planners to help me with the details. Is anyone else using a wedding planner in the bahamas?