Photo

Share your favorite Etsy sellers!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

So I have never heard of etsy until I started on this forum. So they can pretty much make anything custom? My FI is going to wear a light blue shirt at our wedding so I would like to get chandalier earrings made can I just send them a pict of the top of my dress and they can make something to go with it?
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#22 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jkcz0702
      So I have never heard of etsy until I started on this forum. So they can pretty much make anything custom? My FI is going to wear a light blue shirt at our wedding so I would like to get chandalier earrings made can I just send them a pict of the top of my dress and they can make something to go with it?
      YEP! And what is really cool is Alchemy. Once you have created a profile/login you can put up a listing for custom anything under Alchemy with details of what you want and how much you want to spend and then lots of artist will send you quotes for what they can do. If your price is too low you won't get any responses, so just be realistic
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#23 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Agape Gems
        YEP! And what is really cool is Alchemy. Once you have created a profile/login you can put up a listing for custom anything under Alchemy with details of what you want and how much you want to spend and then lots of artist will send you quotes for what they can do. If your price is too low you won't get any responses, so just be realistic
        wow that is pretty neat I am going to check it out!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users