las caletas bride: photos?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Duchess

• 358 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by LC_Rachel

Also my monogram was made by our own wonderful Sarah Sproullie. Her website is here: Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more!.
    I contacted Sarah on her website and had a darling monogram in under 24 hours! It is so great!!!

Thanks Rachel!

#12 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

You're welcome! Sarah rocks. I used her monogram on everything. :)
      Happily married since 2008

#13 Mel

• 141 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:59 PM

Highly recommend LC Vallarta Adventures Videographer. Roberto, I believe, was our camera man and he did an AMAZING job. He took the best shots that would think to take and it made the video so much more personal and intimate to show off how beautiful and romantic LC is. Not only that we had some of the worst rough waters on the sailboat and you would have never ever guessed it because he was soo still and didn't bounce all over the place. Our video ended up being a little over 1 hour long, had all of the songs we wanted in it, and all but maybe two minutes of the ceremony and that was when we were in the middle of walking around the table for the Sand Ceremony or one of our groomsman's comments, which was probably just because you couldn't hear him. Bottom line...highly recommend spending the money for them.

#14 Caletas_bridetobe

• 45 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

I know this is late but perhaps it will help others. We used Franco Gonzales and he did a great job at capturing the right moments. He was great to work woth!

Here is a link to our online photo book and a few of my favorties:
          Click the image to open in full size.

#15 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:15 PM

Congratulations to all!! Pretty pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users