the passport cover is awesome! what girl wouldn't love a gift in a little blue box?!?! especially since you would never buy something like that yourself. its also nice that its small, too. I got my BMs a cute beach/summer bag filled with Bliss stuff but it was super bulky present.

Lady Cheese-

This just came to mind...

I was a BM at a DW in Rome about 6 years ago and the bride got us (and herself!) all Prada travel cosmetics bags in brown with a pretty candle inside. (there is a Prada outlet just outside Rome)

It wasn't exactly this but there are some different ones on Bluefly.

Bluefly - Women's Designer Handbags and Accessories at Bluefly.com - #300174502 - Prada ivory nylon zip small cosmetic bag

Bluefly - Women's Designer Handbags and Accessories at Bluefly.com - #300174402 - Prada ivory nylon zip cosmetic bag

I have to tell you, the candle is long gone now but the bag was the greatest BM gift I ever got that I still use all the time, for traveling, to the gym, etc. Would I ever buy a Prada or any luxury brand cosmetic bag for myself? Uh - no. But it was awesome to get a high quality and useful present that I will keep forever.

I tried to do the same thing for my girls (didn't want to copy as that bride was there) but as I said, my gifts were bulky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
I love the passport cover but $100 is a bit much. If they're name brand kinda chicks.. maybe a mini skinny from Coach? It's half the price and helpful on vacation - Coach Official Site - mini skinnys
Its funny you mention the Coach mini-skinnys bc I was looking at those last night and put them on my list as a possible gift for them...plus they have them in brown with a light blue trim and those are my wedding colors!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
i love the passport cover!!!
So do I...I may even have to get one for myself, its probably the only Tiffany item I can afford anyway!! wink.gif

I like the passport cover although I have to agree with the girls on the price.....a little steep. But I know you want to take care of your girls and it is something they will keep forever. It's a tough choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia321 View Post
Lady Cheese-

This just came to mind...

I was a BM at a DW in Rome about 6 years ago and the bride got us (and herself!) all Prada travel cosmetics bags in brown with a pretty candle inside. (there is a Prada outlet just outside Rome)

It wasn't exactly this but there are some different ones on Bluefly.

Bluefly - Women's Designer Handbags and Accessories at Bluefly.com - #300174502 - Prada ivory nylon zip small cosmetic bag

Bluefly - Women's Designer Handbags and Accessories at Bluefly.com - #300174402 - Prada ivory nylon zip cosmetic bag

I have to tell you, the candle is long gone now but the bag was the greatest BM gift I ever got that I still use all the time, for traveling, to the gym, etc. Would I ever buy a Prada or any luxury brand cosmetic bag for myself? Uh - no. But it was awesome to get a high quality and useful present that I will keep forever.

I tried to do the same thing for my girls (didn't want to copy as that bride was there) but as I said, my gifts were bulky!
Thx for the suggestions!!! these girls love makeup so that would be a hnady item to have also.