BMs Gifts

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

I was looking at these as possible gifts for my BMs:

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Tiffany Blue® travel jewelry case in leather. | United States

OR

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Tiffany Blue® patent leather passport cover. | United States

What do ya'll think? I would also like to get them bags with a couple of other little things like a pashmina.

#2 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

I like the passport cover, although thats a pretty steep price iMHO.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#3 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

The passport covers are very nice in person but yes you pay for the name. Try ebay, the site usually has a few that you can get much cheaper.
        Which item will your girls be able to use more often?

#4 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

I think there both cute but like mentioned the price is a little steep...its just the name your paying for. However, they are adorable and your girls would be very appreciative im sure!
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#5 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

I think the passport cover is very appropriate for a DW, but I agree with those who said that you could get one of similar quality for a much lower price.

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:57 PM

Tiffany's is so much $$ IMHO. I was able to get my BM's a lot more stuff by not using pricey names like that. I actually got each girl a knock-off Tiffany starfish necklace as one of their gifts (complete w/ a knock0off Tiffany blue box and jewelry bag) all for 99-cents each plus $5 shipping from eBay. Totally worth it b/c I also had embroidered beach bags for each girl -- flip flops, pashminas, Mamajuana & Brugal Rum, earrings for the wedding, City Lips lipstick, make-up brush sets, etc etc and I think it was all stuff they enjoyed, as opposed to one or two small, pricey gifts.

#7 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:49 PM

3 of the BMs are really name-brand chicks (2 of the 3 travel frequently) who I know would really love these gifts but I'm not going to give Tiffany stuff to some and not to others. So we'll see what I decide....it doesnt help that I'm the most indecisive person in the world. LOL

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:02 PM

lol, I understand. So many decisions! But you are doing a great job!!!

#9 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by foxytv
                    lol, I understand. So many decisions! But you are doing a great job!!!
                    Thx Tami...I personally would like to get a bunch of stuff than 1-2 pricey things, so I def. know where your coming from. I'm sure my gift will change my next week

#10 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:06 AM

I like the passport cover a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users