Photo

Looking for cute slogan for hang over/first aid kit

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 deleishus

deleishus
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:09 PM

I've been trying to think up a cute saying for the hang over/first aid kit I am putting together. It will have advil, alka seltzer, pepto, and immodium. Any suggestions? Thanks

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:14 PM

I see you missed my thread, haha! Click the image to open in full size.

#3 deleishus

deleishus
      • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

I did see it, very cute. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to say "Pinche" on it. I also saw you are getting married July 4th Me too! Congratulations!

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:25 PM

Yes, i finally found another PV bride getting married on the same day!

As for the Pinche, my fam is Mexican, Hans is Latin too, so I know they'll get the joke and won't get offended. After all, it is a hang over kit.

#5 deleishus

deleishus
          • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

True, we are Mexican as well. I just know my mother will say something. Where are you getting married?

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Really! My mom thought it would be funny. She's actually the one who is gathering all the meds!

We are having our ceremony at the Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe and the reception at the Mayan in the Marina. We are staying with our guest at the Melia then move down to Nuevo Vallarta for our honeymoon.

I believe I read that you are getting married at a villa, correct?

#7 deleishus

deleishus
              • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:42 PM

We are going to have the ceremony at Concha Chinas beach and the reception will be at Villa Las Palmeras. We rented that villa and the one they have next door called Villa Katalina. We will be staying there with some of our family and guests.

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

Yes, that's right I do remember reading that! How many guests are you planning to have. I believe I asked you, but are you having your reception outdoors?

#9 deleishus

deleishus
                  • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:51 PM

We where only hoping for 50-60 guests but right now we are at 97 guests. And it seems like each week it goes up. Mexicans don't believe in RSVP deadlines. We are going to have our reception partially indoors and outdoors. The cocktail hour will be by the pool outside and then the dinner will be inside and the dancing will be on the top patio. My planner told me we have to get a canopy due to the possibility of rain.

#10 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:51 PM

Okay, here is my input to your original question :)

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users