Jump to content

Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides


  • Please log in to reply
4890 replies to this topic

#2491 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,301 posts

    Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:48 AM



    Originally Posted by CarlaN 

    Michelle, Love the photo's.



    Thank you

     



    #2492 Brenners

    Brenners
    • Member
    • 807 posts

      Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

      I never would have thought about using another resort's photographer!  Thanks for the tip as we are researching photographers as we speak!
       

      Originally Posted by michelle2011 



      Thank you we used a company called Adventure they are the Dreams resort photographers. I'd seen their pix on here before and loved them. We had a lady called Anel take them. She was lovely we are very happy with them :o)

       



       



       



      #2493 JoanneIreland

      JoanneIreland
      • Member
      • 860 posts

        Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

        Michelle, fabulous pictures! You look stunning. Love all your choices. Really looks like you had an amazing day!



        #2494 michelle2011

        michelle2011
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

          Thanks Joanne, we are so happy with them. Wish we could do it all again now :o) I have wedding and holiday blues and with this rain in London its making me feel worse :o( lol x



          #2495 Brenners

          Brenners
          • Member
          • 807 posts

            Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

            Michelle, were their prices different for you since your wedding was not at DRC?  Did they charge you more?
             

            Originally Posted by michelle2011 

            Thanks Joanne, we are so happy with them. Wish we could do it all again now :o) I have wedding and holiday blues and with this rain in London its making me feel worse :o( lol x



             



            #2496 michelle2011

            michelle2011
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:02 AM



              Originally Posted by Brenners 

              Michelle, were their prices different for you since your wedding was not at DRC?  Did they charge you more?
               



               


              No i think they were the same and they were very resonable too. This is the email contact i used. They will email you an up to date price list. If you go with them, ask for Anel, she is great! acrocker@vallarta-adventures.com 
               

               



              #2497 jess102784

              jess102784
              • Newbie
              • 20 posts

                Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

                Michelle,

                 

                Your pictures are amazing!!  Sorry to hear about all the little hiccups!  I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your day!!  Congrats!!!

                 

                Jess



                #2498 michelle2011

                michelle2011
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,301 posts

                  Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:29 AM



                  Originally Posted by jess102784 

                  Michelle,

                   

                  Your pictures are amazing!!  Sorry to hear about all the little hiccups!  I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your day!!  Congrats!!!

                   

                  Jess


                  Thank you Jess, i really can't recommend the photographers enough. They were great! :o)
                   

                   



                  #2499 Brenners

                  Brenners
                  • Member
                  • 807 posts

                    Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

                    Hi Michelle,

                     

                    I sent an email to the photographers and they said that they do not go to Barcelo, however, we could use Anel.  Is Anel part of their photography group or is she separate from them?  Their email was confusing so I just wanted to hear from you to find out how they work.

                     

                    Thanks!
                     

                    Originally Posted by michelle2011 




                    Thank you Jess, i really can't recommend the photographers enough. They were great! :o)
                     

                     



                     



                    #2500 june11bride

                    june11bride
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 304 posts

                      Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

                      Hello all!

                      My wedding at Barcelo was AMAZING!

                      Here is my review: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4770

                       

                      Hopefully the link works. Either way, let me know if you have any questions, I would love to help!!

                       


                      Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users