Click the image to open in full size.

#1512 staceychris17

staceychris17
    • 196 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Beautiful pictures!!!!! Your TTD pics are so romantic looking:)
      ~Stacey

#1513 staceychris17

staceychris17
      • 196 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

Does anyone have the reception sites pictures?? I know the WC offer them to be emailed. We were supposed to have them emailed....but we never received them from Gabriela
        Thank you!!
        ~Stacey

#1514 StephyD

StephyD
        • 342 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

I'm not getting married at the Barcelo (but at the Grand Palladium) but I was there last year and I absolutely LOVED it! The resort itself was awesome, we got amazing service and the food was excellent. Just thought I'd share, even thought we're not getting married there. The only reason why: we wanted something different and didn't want to go to the same resort two years in a row.

#1515 Pacific

Pacific
          • 20 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

Natalie!!!! I didn't realize it was you that I saw in the restroom on our wedding night!!! You looked absolutely stunning!! Your pictures are beautiful too...congratulations, what a great day to get married!
            I kept meaning to look for you while we were there, and it didn't occur to me that it was you in the restroom until I just saw your pictures!!!

I'll post my review soon, and my pictures as well!

#1516 FutureMrs.D

FutureMrs.D
            • 191 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pacific
              Natalie!!!! I didn't realize it was you that I saw in the restroom on our wedding night!!! You looked absolutely stunning!! Your pictures are beautiful too...congratulations, what a great day to get married!
              I kept meaning to look for you while we were there, and it didn't occur to me that it was you in the restroom until I just saw your pictures!!!

I'll post my review soon, and my pictures as well!
              Hahaha! oh my god, I thought that was you! ;-) Congrats to you too!! I actually saw you taking your TTD pictures the next day too.. your dress was amazing! And you looked stunning! Can't wait to see your pics!
              Did you have your ceremony inside too? And I think your reception was right next to ours.. :)

#1517 MObride09

MObride09
              • 186 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

Congrats Natalie! Looks like a beautiful wedding, the pics are gorgeous. Less than a month till I leave for my day!! !!! ...Just a couple questions if you don't mind? or any recent brides can answer Did you purchase your maracas there or bring with you? Which of the reception halls were you in? Did you have to bring all of your own votives/candles or do they provide for you Thanks!!!!

#1518 FutureMrs.D

FutureMrs.D
                • 191 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MObride09
                  Congrats Natalie! Looks like a beautiful wedding, the pics are gorgeous. Less than a month till I leave for my day!! !!! ...Just a couple questions if you don't mind? or any recent brides can answer Did you purchase your maracas there or bring with you? Which of the reception halls were you in? Did you have to bring all of your own votives/candles or do they provide for you Thanks!!!!
                  Thanks MObride09!

I brought the Maracas with me, but I actually saw that they had some for sale in the boutique at the resort (on the ground floor), so you could definitely buy some there if you wanted to.
                  I think the reception room we were in was Tule 2?
                  And yes, I brought the votive candles.. the only candles they provide are the hurricane shaped ones that were on the table... I wanted to add a bit of color, so that's why I brought them with me.

#1519 BethBride1

BethBride1
                  • 106 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

It's a bit late, but congrats to all the recent brides!!!! and thanks for your reviews!

#1520 BethBride1

BethBride1
                  • 106 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

Also- question for the brides that used ILKA MONFORTE...how much was your hair & make up? I saw the pricing on her website, but did you pay 2750 pesos for your hair & then AGAIN for your make up??

...and did you have to pay an outside vendor fee? How did that work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users