Photo

Any1 getting married as faw away as November 2009 ?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 JODEY

JODEY
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:48 AM

Hi Girlies,

Am I the only one ?? I know theres a few of you getting married next summer time but anyone for November 2009 yet ?

#2 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:21 AM

No your not the only one I am getting married in Punta Cana on November 16, 2009. It seems so far away yet I know it is going to fly by.

#3 JODEY

JODEY
      • 344 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:45 AM

Hello !!! I know what you mean, we've had our booked since Jan LOL !

#4 KHarrod

KHarrod
        • 902 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:48 AM

I'm getting married in September 2009

#5 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
          • 259 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Oct 09..seems like FOREVEr away!! I think things will be less stressful and feel more "real": once airfare prices come out...have any of you booked anything else yet other than your resort?

#6 JODEY

JODEY
            • 344 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:37 AM

Well cracy as it may seem, I've put a deposit down on my dress already, obviously not had a fitting yet but I knew when I saw it that it was the one !! I've got my contract also from Dreams Cancun with all my extras that I'm having, Oh and I've already brought my bridal shoes he he he ......

#7 Yvette

Yvette
              • 510 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JODEY
                Well cracy as it may seem, I've put a deposit down on my dress already, obviously not had a fitting yet but I knew when I saw it that it was the one !! I've got my contract also from Dreams Cancun with all my extras that I'm having, Oh and I've already brought my bridal shoes he he he ......
                Wow! You are on the ball!

#8 CATHERINE&RANDY

CATHERINE&RANDY
                • 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Well it looks like I got you beat! We are thinking more like April 2010. We have to save up money and our friends and family need time to save up. It also looks like I have a whole lot of work ahead of me.

#9 JODEY

JODEY
                  • 344 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CATHERINE&RANDY
                    Well it looks like I got you beat! We are thinking more like April 2010. We have to save up money and our friends and family need time to save up. It also looks like I have a whole lot of work ahead of me.
                    You go girl !! You are in the same position I was, my partner and I have been together nearly 10 years. we got engaged 2 years ago and wanted to make sure we gave family and friends plenty of time to save like you have, we are also paying for our wedding ourselves and the way I see it theres no rush, your going to spend the rest of your lives together so you might as well enjoy the planning !!

#10 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                    • 259 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

I just bought my dress...i know its a little early but i got it for 50% off..couldnt pass that up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users