WII Fit

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:07 AM

I was on Facebook one day last november and some kid needed money from our local college because he was moving in with his GF he was selling his Wii for 150 dollars. I told him I would give him 125 and he said OK. LOL I was a little scared at first but it was still in the box and had two extra controllers. The cords were still wrapped up with the ties. I guess his parents bought it (and probably paid an arm and a leg) and he needed money and sold it. I was so excited!! I couldn't believe it. This was right before Christmas when you couldn't find one anywhere for under 500 bucks even used. I got a brand new one for 125. I really need to get the Wii Fit game... Wonder if I can find one on facebook LOL

#62 Tara

Tara
    • 473 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:10 AM

We got ours the night it came out. Since we work until 11pm, we stopped at Walmart and picked it up at midnight. There had been a line and everything. I've been on it faithfully since (at least 3 days a week, some weeks every day) and I've lost 13 pounds.

It really is amazing. I prefer it to fitness videos because the board recognizes whether or not your form is right instead of just trying to mimic someone on a video. And with gas prices, it's much better than driving to the gym.

#63 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tara
        We got ours the night it came out. Since we work until 11pm, we stopped at Walmart and picked it up at midnight. There had been a line and everything. I've been on it faithfully since (at least 3 days a week, some weeks every day) and I've lost 13 pounds.

It really is amazing. I prefer it to fitness videos because the board recognizes whether or not your form is right instead of just trying to mimic someone on a video. And with gas prices, it's much better than driving to the gym.
        WOW, 13 pounds is fantastic!!! I have to get one!

#64 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

It is really fun and it will give you a workout.
          I got mine about 3 weeks ago on Ebay for $123. Not too bad considering you can't get it anywhere.
          I highly recommend it. It is worth it.

#65 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tara

That's awesome! I totally want one now. I can't believe it!!! Congratulations. How many weeks have you been using it?

#66 beachbride09

beachbride09
            • 150 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

Ya'll got me jealous!!

FH and I have been wanting the Wii Fit since we first heard about it (we're avid vidoe gamers - he more PC than console).

I'm thinking maybe I can order one as a suprise present for him... worth the money on the credit card...

Thanks, though, for confirming what we've been debating: Wii Fit cheaper, and just as effective, than a gym membership.
              http://farm4.static.....3ca1220c_m.jpgJanuary 20, 2009
              Grand Cayman Island

#67 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:19 PM

Tara - which games are you doing? 13lbs is awesome! Now that I'm back from vacation, I need to get back on the Wii Fit!

#68 APRILOO

APRILOO
                • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:01 AM

I have had mine for about 2 weeks now, and I am still loving it. I work out pretty much every morning. It will kick your butt with some of those strength training exercises. According to it I have lost about 4 lbs or so with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users