Sign in to follow this  
azurewaters

Looking for Photographer-Cancun

Hey Everybody,

Hoping somebody can help me out, im looking for a photographer who offers TTD sessions. Im getting married at Dreams Cancun on July 11th 2009. I'm trying to get things organized ahead of time so im not stressing down the road. I'm extremely indecisive so if anyone has any suggestions for me that would be great!

I am also looking at getting married at dreams cancun, and have been told that dreams cancun does not allow outside vendors, so you would have to use the photography that they provide. I'm not sure, but I would check with Tammy she is a Ta for dreams resorts. Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericaandsy View Post
I am also looking at getting married at dreams cancun, and have been told that dreams cancun does not allow outside vendors, so you would have to use the photography that they provide. I'm not sure, but I would check with Tammy she is a Ta for dreams resorts. Best of luck!
They have a vendor list you can pick from. Claudia rodriguez is on that list & she is great. She books fast though. Also, I believe if you fly in your photographer to dreams that is fine too.

You can also do your TTD off the hotel property & hire anyone you want.

Search around the forum & you'll find tons of info. If you don't have a TA already, PM "Tammy Host" the TA that runs this forum. She is a Dreams expert.

Check the links in my signature.

I was married at Dreams (when they allowed outside photographers)

and honeymooned in Playa del Carmen and had Del Sol for TTD.