Excellence Riviera, Great place for weddings!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

I just returned from a vacation at Excellence to celebrate our engagement. We were there from 8/29-9/2. I had a fantastic time! This is one of the best resorts I have ever stayed at. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. I felt guilty not tipping all of the wait staff b/c they were all soooo great. The food was awesome... especially the breakfast buffet at the Barcelona. Room service is included in the all-inclusive... I thought that was pretty awesome. I have never stayed at an all-inclusive that included that. The Spa was amazing. My fiance and I got a couples massage. Unlike some spas, the steam room and water therapy are a standard part of the massage. The lazy river and pools are great. We did an excursion to the Mayan ruins in Tulum. The beach at this site is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen! The white powdery sand is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this place.

#22 Archie510

• 78 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:37 PM

I wish I would have read these reviews before picking out my location!!!
      But...I may stay there for our honeymoon. We haven't picked out a hotel for the last 4 days of our trip.

How exciting!!!

#23 hsims1

• 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hmm. I think I might be seriouslly considering the Excellence Riviera Maya. We are getting married in June of 10 and still looking at locations

#24 cowman1999

• 107 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

We will be at the Excellence Riviera for our wedding on June 16th. We're ready to go...

#25 tnjshy

• 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:00 PM

I am sooo excited about getting married at Excellence Riviera. Wow, I can hardly wait. Beside the cost to upgrade the wedding packages, I'm really contented with all of the information this site has on it.

#26 cowman1999

• 107 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:51 AM

We head to the Excellence in 8 days... Crazy how fast it creeped up on me...

#27 cowman1999

• 107 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

I've heard that if you book photos directly through the photographer, you can get a discount. Does anyone have the "real" prices?

#28 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

Just wanted to post up a few more del Sol weddings from this great hotel!

Jennifer & Gregg

For those of you thinking about an elopement with only bride & groom, here is Eva & Un's Wedding, shot by Vincent.

Hope that helps get the feel for the property!

#29 hsims1

• 356 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing.

#30 abird

• 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

Has anyone been married there in December? How was the weather?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users