Photo

Office 2007...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FYB87

FYB87
  • 976 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:02 PM

Okay...I had been out of work for 6 months. Which was ok since I could do stuff for the wedding. Anyway, I started a new job last week and I have Office 2007 on my computer. It is amazing. I kept wondering when I was asking for help with my STD's and Invites some of the suggested advice didn't work. Like flipping stuff around. That's one of the new features. Is there anyone out there who is as excited as I am. Oh and I have publisher. Which is what I'm going to use for the invites now. Since I have remote access to my computer from home. I don't have to use "company" time!

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

right on! that's cool :)

#3 PenMarie

PenMarie
    • 133 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FYB87
      Okay...I had been out of work for 6 months. Which was ok since I could do stuff for the wedding. Anyway, I started a new job last week and I have Office 2007 on my computer. It is amazing. I kept wondering when I was asking for help with my STD's and Invites some of the suggested advice didn't work. Like flipping stuff around. That's one of the new features. Is there anyone out there who is as excited as I am. Oh and I have publisher. Which is what I'm going to use for the invites now. Since I have remote access to my computer from home. I don't have to use "company" time!
      I don't have Office 2007, but I LOVE Publisher -- I use it all the time...mostly for my nonprofit work. I plan on using it for any STD's, invites, etc...it's sooooooooooo easy and fun to work with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users