Photo

Corked Glass

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

Where is everyone getting their corked glass bottles from? I need three nice ones for my sand ceremony and I want cork so that I can keep it:)

Every one of them that I have found are super small!!!!

#2 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
    • 279 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:28 PM

I found mine at Michael's, its pretty large, about the size of a box of Kleenex (it's square like one too), they had all kinds of shapes and sizes.
      Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:58 PM

cost plus-world market has some cool ones, even one shaped like a fish! kinda cool!

#4 ~Andie~

~Andie~
      • 36 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:04 PM

Do you think I could ask your opinion on wedding colors?? This has been my biggest stress, and I think I've got it. I know a beach wedding should be bright colors, and fun, but I can't seem to put one of my bridesmaids in a bright color. So, I went with the colors BLACK, WHITE, and accents of HOT PINK, and SILVER. Is this too scary?? My only concern with black was the pictures...and the possibility of getting dark....can anyone help me...or calm my fears??

#5 Lorilou

Lorilou
        • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kryztan
          Where is everyone getting their corked glass bottles from? I need three nice ones for my sand ceremony and I want cork so that I can keep it:)

Every one of them that I have found are super small!!!!
          i got mine at Crate n Barrel Outlet. but i've seen them at Crate and Barrel and even at Urban Outfitters, container store and CostPlus World Market. Mine were $3 each from crate and barrel outlet...
          Click the image to open in full size.
          check online at some of the places, i've seen them before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users